View Profile Lucky

All 21 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

I still dont get

why you put your part with mine, you couldve just made the halo turn around longer, blah :C Good collab tho

Godly

The most touching movie I've watched on this site. just beautiful

:D!

This turned out great! :D I love all the parts, especially the cute santa ;P and in responce to Flabeo, my part was the one with the Bulgarian flag :], The only sugestions i have is that you put the names of the authors in the author's comments :) great work guys :]

Very Good

Don't let these idiots discourage you, that was a very very good animation and most*coughallcough* newgrounds reviewers have the balls to write and write on about how much they didn't like it, but don't have the balls to produce something decent themselfs. This is an awsome submition and I love the fbf work, the characters aren't that good design-wise but they were animated very well. The song I think is what killed it. Though I encourage you to make more stuff, you'll improve and improve ^^ So very good work, hope to see more from you :]

12 hours?

Incause you guys don't know the software he used, endorphin is the easiest 3d software ever(free aswell) and it's extreemly easy, you just click on the action you want your guy to do and he does it, no working with bones, no anything so i seriously doubt he spent that much. If you wanna get into 3d get software like 3Dstudio max and learn to do it the hard way and get better results. And to this submition i give a 4 for spending... 1 hour on the turorials and using stuff from the tutorials on your submission
Goodbye

Red-Wolf responds:

I actually modeled the helicopter thank you very much and that took ahwile!

LMFAO!

I right clicked went through the 70 frames :P INGLOR =KING!

Paranoia responds:

I was wondering if anyone'd actually do that =P

Funny =D

Great short :)

=D

Too fuckin awsome =D

LaserKarl responds:

:D

Shame on you!

you discrase all locks and clocks >=( water LOCK shall hear of this

Water-Clock responds:

Hey i tried really hard on this i have only had flash for a week and i have actually used a lot of water locks tutorials cos hes amazin. so dont startt on me disgracing dip sh*i*

LOL

nice one, most of the graphics were awsome though it could've used more people =P

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Thanks, i'm glad that you enjoyed it,

blah