View Profile Lucky

All 21 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

Ver nice movie =D

Usually I don't like sticks but this is different(kinda) Well I liked it and I hope you make more =D

Renegade-Hamster responds:

No more sticks for me. I'm doing a proper cartoon right now. After that one, I'll do some artsy thing with lots of frame by frame work, based around this epic fantasy that I've conceived in my mind. I probably won't even get to tell an eighth of the story (even after a couple of episodes), but oh well. I'll start with an exciting bit of action, and maybe hit the viewer with backstory in the form of exposition. Hooray!

Nice little movie there :)

I don't like sprites much but this still was a pretty good movie so nice job :)

MouthWindow responds:

thanks v. much lucky_design.
My good old forum buddy!
=)

Ok your style is definetly very good and your use of layers for the fighting part is excellent, however there should be more action and sound effects even though it's a trailer :) Also work a little on the preloader, and please cut down the use of that function in flash you used to make the text(I'm not naming it :P) It got a little bit annoying when you used it on the text, especially the replay button. One last thing... please don't use that background sound for the actual movie :P BUT I still found it a very nice example of graphics style and action.
So thumbs up
thnxbye :-)

Xionico responds:

XD thanks! aww but i like that effect on the text >.>, well thanks for ur thumbs up XD

Uh...

I'm REALLY surprised this thing survived the portal.. Ofcource it sucked... Why DID you submit this?!?

Funny!

That's just.. SOO Funny! Replay XD

It got me thinking too :')

I wish I had a girlfriend like you :P This goes to Number 1 on my fav list :D

One thing...

when you're using sounds make it so on the buttons the action is instead of
on(press){
//your sound codehere
}
on(press){
stopAllSounds();
//your sound codehere
}
that way you won't need a stop All Sounds button and it would be perfect :D

AHA

So that's Curly Sam :P

Kind of anoying

It's great but can you make it so that guy would only say "Will you be my fried?" IF you press on him instead of when your mouse is over him?(cause It gets anoying)

How can anyone say anything bad about this?

You made a great concept and animated it perfectly! I'm not suprized that you only get good reviews! LET IT SNOW! :D

blah