The Thane Of Whiterun The Thane Of Whiterun

awesome!

I want that final credits music! Can you make it downloadable :)

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Didn't like it

Sorry, just wasn't my cup of tea. The style was really rough, not much animation apart from lip syncing a japanese song and it was just boring overall. Don't mean to be hatefull, it's just my opinion
p.s. Saying 'IF YOU DO NOT LIKE JAPANESE OR ANIME STUFF, DO NOT WATCH THIS, IT IS JAPANESE, AND ANIME' is just stupid as it's everyone's opinion that matters not just the fans that like anime. It's like cartoon network having a warning before an anime show going ' IF YOU DONT LIKE ANIME LEAVE'

The Halo Project The Halo Project

I still dont get

why you put your part with mine, you couldve just made the halo turn around longer, blah :C Good collab tho

What Can Be Changed What Can Be Changed

Godly

The most touching movie I've watched on this site. just beautiful

iPod Flash Collab iPod Flash Collab

Good Job all

As i said on sheezy, a lot of the parts feel rushed but the whole collab seems fast paced, energetic and very nicely put together. Nice going everyone

The story of a Flash Xmas The story of a Flash Xmas

:D!

This turned out great! :D I love all the parts, especially the cute santa ;P and in responce to Flabeo, my part was the one with the Bulgarian flag :], The only sugestions i have is that you put the names of the authors in the author's comments :) great work guys :]

C&K Excellent Adventure C&K Excellent Adventure

Very Good

Don't let these idiots discourage you, that was a very very good animation and most*coughallcough* newgrounds reviewers have the balls to write and write on about how much they didn't like it, but don't have the balls to produce something decent themselfs. This is an awsome submition and I love the fbf work, the characters aren't that good design-wise but they were animated very well. The song I think is what killed it. Though I encourage you to make more stuff, you'll improve and improve ^^ So very good work, hope to see more from you :]

Fun With 3D People 2 Fun With 3D People 2

12 hours?

Incause you guys don't know the software he used, endorphin is the easiest 3d software ever(free aswell) and it's extreemly easy, you just click on the action you want your guy to do and he does it, no working with bones, no anything so i seriously doubt he spent that much. If you wanna get into 3d get software like 3Dstudio max and learn to do it the hard way and get better results. And to this submition i give a 4 for spending... 1 hour on the turorials and using stuff from the tutorials on your submission
Goodbye

Red-Wolf responds:

I actually modeled the helicopter thank you very much and that took ahwile!

Inglor Tribute Inglor Tribute

LMFAO!

I right clicked went through the 70 frames :P INGLOR =KING!

Paranoia responds:

I was wondering if anyone'd actually do that =P

PBF+Zef = One More Day PBF+Zef = One More Day